Sunday, September 07, 2008

Show & Tell

It's been a busy week at Casa de Hansen, so I'm posting TWO show & tells today, to make up for yesterday's non-post.

Number one: Jerry's working feverishly to finish up my torch booth and get me back melting glass as fast as he can. Here are a couple of pics so you can check it out. He's installed two 650 cfm fans, for a total of 1300 cfm, and he's out at this very moment purchasing the lights!!!!

A closer view of the fans and ductwork.
And a view from inside the torch booth, looking up. Yes, my DH is DA BOMB! Thank you thank you thank you Jerry! You ROCK!
Number two: While Jerry's been busy with the torch booth, I've been struggling to stay sane with my beads - whipped up a sweet little brooch for my sweet Aunt Sharon who is battling breast cancer. I am nuts for felting wool and embellishing it with beads. Thank you Gail Crosman-Moore (http://www.gailcrosmanmoore.com/) for inspiring me to combine wool and glass! Here's a peek:

Wishing you a delightful Sunday!

No comments: