Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Gail Crosman Moore


One of my favorite artists, Gail Crosman Moore, has kindly agreed to let me interview her for the upcoming annual Women in Glass issue of The Flow, a magazine for glass artists. I first became acquainted with Gail's work in an issue of Bead & Button a couple of years ago. The article included pictures of her glass beads along with something new to me: felted wool and glass beads! (thus the addiction was born, LOL)

Gail is a mixed media artist and primarily works in borosilicate glass, felted wool, and precious metal clay (PMC). I wrote a profile of her, and through our conversations, I discovered that she is as delightful a person as she is a talented artist. To see more of Gail's work, check her site out at www.gailcrosmanmoore.com.

Peace out,
Chris

No comments: