|Giveaway prize no. 1 - domino charm by C. Hansen|
|Giveaway prize no. 2 - spring flowers charm by C. Hansen|
1. Making Art Charms helps me to practice and refine my skills.
2. Art Charms are individually handcrafted, never made by a factory.
3. When I collect Art Charms, I’m collecting original mixed media art and supporting other artists.
4. The small size and format of Art Charms makes them easy to display and collect.
5. Art Charms have a variety of end-uses above and beyond the basic charm bracelet.
6. Art Charms hold great potential for fundraisers or benefits – just have everyone participating in the swap make and send in an extra charm for a bracelet or necklace.
7. Swapping Art Charms builds connections between people, creates community, and invites the interest of non-swappers.
8. I LOVE the design challenge of creating an original Art Charm while honoring the swap theme.
9. I love getting my swaps back and seeing how the other artists interpreted the swap theme!
10. Making Art Charms is an easy, affordable, and portable hobby. Many materials for Art Charms can be gleaned from discarded items, available as near as the local thrift shop or garage sale...or even in the junk drawer!
|Giveaway prize no. 3 - ruler charm by C. Hansen|
Outside the US? Leave a comment anyway - I'm happy to ship internationally.
***If you do not leave your email addy or some reliable contact method, I won't be able to get your prize to you - so please, please PLEASE leave some sort of contact information!***
|Giveaway prize no. 4 - steampunk charm by C. Hansen|
|Giveaway prize no. 5 - washi paper on Scrabble tile charm by C. Hansen|
Here's hoping your International Charm Day is filled with art and charms,