Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bello Modo means Beautiful Way

One of my favorite sources of jewelry and art charm supplies is Bello Modo. Not just because Bello Modo is located in my home town, but because Bello Modo offers wonderful products, outstanding service, and free shipping with no minimums!

They carry a wide variety of great products including my ever-favorite Swarovski crystals (I'm partial to the bicones), European and Japanese seed beads (Miyuki, Toho, and Matsuno), GORGEOUS silk and satin cords, and their impressive line-up of findings and components (TierraCast, Vintaj Natural Brass, Patera Bezels & Findings, SLK Bezels, and many more).

Bello Modo also carries the Tim Holtz lineup, paper crafting must-haves (including my other ever-favorite washi paper), mixed media tools and elements (including shrink plastic, rubber stamps, paper punches, painting supplies, and Copic markers), and even kumihimo supplies! Bello Modo carries books as well - including my own!
 
Bello Modo is an online store as well as a popular vendor at many events, which makes browsing their wares a delight. I encourage you to spend a few minutes checking out Bello Modo's incredible offerings online or at a show near you!

1 comment:

pdmaxfield said...

Thanks so much for the kind review! Very much appreciated! Looking forward to a "play" date.

Best regards, Pam