When baking with wheat- and corn-free flours, I have the best results when I use stoneware baking pans. Mine are from The Pampered Chef, and are treasured components of my kitchen equipment.
Makes 16 large brownies
1 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1-1/2 cups sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
1-1/2 cups four flour bean mix
1 cup chopped walnuts
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a medium saucepan on low heat to melt the butter and chocolate.
- Remove from heat; stir in sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla beat lightly just until combined.
- Stir in flour and nuts.
- Spread batter in pan.
- Bake in a 325-degree oven for 45 minutes. Cool. Cut into bars. Enjoy!